DCE' Global’s experienced personnel are qualified to carry out the complete range of services from a preliminary site evaluation, continuing through the design stages and ending in quality control of construction operations for a wide range of projects.
DCE Global’s professionals have total commitment and form the winning team on every assignment that we undertake.
Our service-oriented team is supported by a staff of professional, technical, and administrative personnel which assures accurate, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
Principal Technical Director
CEng, MIStructE, MIMarEST, Eur Ing
PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
- Chartered Structural Engineer registered with Institution of Structural Engineers and Engineering Council UK
- Chartered Member of European Federation of National Engineering Association – Eur Ing
- PG Certificate, Pre-stressed Concrete & Bridge Structures, University of Surrey
- MSc Eng. Structural & Bridge Engineering, University of Surrey
- BEng Civil Engineering, Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi University, India
- Competent in working with international design standards i.e. ACI, AISC, IBC, ASCE, API, BS, AS, DIN, Euro and Indian
- CITB CSCS card & TfL LUCAS / Track Accustom Certificate
KEY EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
- More than twenty-five years’ detailed structural design technical/commercial management experience with multi-disciplinary integrated design implementation including heavy steel/concrete buildings & associated structural assessment/detailed design in all forms of building material subject to wind, seismic & blast loading
- Post-Tensioned / Pre-Stressed concrete design for long span beams, flat slab, box girder & piers by Euro Code for building structures
- Design of water retaining concrete structures with crack width calculation as per BS codes and to Euro Codes.
- Experience in heavy steel /concrete, tunnels/shafts, utility route, power, building, railway/highway
- Long span prefabricated composite transfer steel girders with buildup section for the car park, buildings/railway /highway bridges
- Modular structural design of PAR/PAUs and associated analyses (Transportation, lifting, fatigue, & blast).
- Dynamic & seismic analyses (modal, response spectrum & time history). Dynamic analysis for flare stacks steel tower.
- Detailed structural design for transportation and installation (T&I) activities for offshore structures: Load-out, barge grillages/sea-fastening, heavy lift, rigging, including interface with fabrication, transportation & installation sub-contractors.
- Transportation analysis of topside and lifting / launched type with upending analysis of jacket structures.
- General structural engineering projects including tall structures, multi-story buildings, heavy industrial, water, railway/highway bridges, telecommunications, offshore renewable wind power generation, transmission & distribution structures.
- Compliance/approvals / technical assurance/ sign off requirements to the business for permanent/temporary works design Review/acceptance of design documents, supplier drawings/data, material specifications & change orders, for the project.