Design & Build Buildings Projects
DCE Global provides integrated design and builds services to public and private sector clients. DCE Global is structured to offer a complete design and build service including basement works, as a complete package for planning through to completion for new build as well as extensions on time and within budgeted cost. We augment the outstanding experience of our in-house Chartered Architects (RIBA), Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE), specialised sub-contractor and supplier to ensure their building works are completed within time and budget, giving value for money and good investment returns. We aim to provide the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and customer services to our valued clients.
We focus on three specialised areas:
- Property land developments
- New builds and construction
- Extensions and loft conversion including new basements under existing buildings with all temporary works design and erections schemes.
Our concepts to completion process
While we recognise that your project is unique, we believe by employing the structures of our concepts to completion process, the planning process becomes much more straightforward. We offer you in-house chartered architectural, structural, M&E consultancy services. This one-stop shop solution saves you time, money and hassle.
- We sit down with you to discuss your vision and agree the best approach to take forward.
- You will then receive the written proposal based on your requirements. This will include the cost of fees associated with the project and detailed scope of works and delivery time frame.
- Following our meeting, we will do our initial survey of the property and draw some initial designs and submit them to you for your comments, alteration and approval.
- When you are happy with the programme, we will submit our planning application for approval
- On getting planning approval, will submit our detailed building regulation application
- Our contract/construction manager will run through the process with you providing you with a written programme of works and completion dates.
- We will then have finalised all the detailed architectural, structural & M&E drawings for your projects, allowing construction to begin.
- Finally, our contract manager will make all the required arrangements, keep in regular contact with you and supervise the project through to its final completion.